We are opening up workshop space and offering opportunity for you to teach classes in your art, craft, or trade!
What are you responsible for?
– Advertising and promoting your class
– Teaching a workshop where participants not only learn a new skill, but have something tangible to bring home that they have created in class
– Clean-up of the space after class
What do we provide?
– Space for up to 12 participants to enroll in your workshop
– Handling of all enrollment processing
– Advertising on Deep Creek Vintage social media networks
– Opportunity to establish your workshops on a popular, permanent location and create a series of classes based on your knowledge and passion
– Flexible scheduling
How do I sign up?
– Call to set up an appointment with Cheryl, owner and creator of Deep Creek Vintage
– Bring samples of your work to Deep Creek Vintage to be juried for acceptance as an instructor
– Schedule your first class!
Soap making, mixed media, Pinterest party, pallet art, team building, birthday parties…..
The opportunities are endless!
Call or stop in for more details!